So here is my first Empties post. I genuinely love these blog posts/videos! They seem to be very popular at the moment so I wanted to get in on the action. Some of these products have been empty for a while and my family are sick of the sight of them clogging up the bathroom shelf.
1. Clarisonic nourishing care cleanser (mini) - £21 for 177ml over on Feelunique.
I believe this came in a beauty box and I swapped for it over on BBS. I bought myself a Tresonic which is a Clarisonic dupe for a fraction of the price on Ebay and figured this would be a good cleanser to use with it. However, other than the scent I didn't like much else. It is a creamy formula designed for dryer skin types but personally I like something that froths up like my gel based Simple cleanser.
2. Radox shower smoothie (travel size) - £2.95 for 200ml in Boots
Yummm I love the scent of this! You can clearly smell all the berries and it's a great size to take away on holiday. It has berry seeds which help to exfoliate but I have dry skin so require much more hardcore exfoliating. The creamy formula is nice and moisturising on the skin though.
Repurchase? No - just because I have plenty to get through
3. Superdrug mud therapy raspberry exfoliating mud mask - £2.59 from Superdrug (go figure)
I don't really use mud masks myself (although I do like the idea I just can't be bothered waiting around) but my dad really likes this. This is a mask and an exfoliator in one but personally, I would use an exfoliator myself to properly exfoliate and then a mask. I tend to get it when it's on offer although it's already inexpensive.
Repurchase? Already sat in my bathroom.
4. Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit daily scrub - £.4.95 in Boots (currently 2 for £5 - say whaaaat)
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this! I discovered through this product, how much I love the scent of grapefruit. It is a really good scrub and has lots of gritty little bits. I'm surprised at the 2 for £5 offer and it's quite the bargain getting a second one for 5p (or one for 2.50 however you want to think about it).
Repurchase? No - Only because I have lotsss of scrubs to finish first and am loving the one I'm using currently.
5. Burts Bees grapefruit & Sugar beet shampoo/conditioner - Bought a set for £10 from Ebay. Full size available for £9.99 each from Boots.
I have an extremely dry scalp and need something really moisturising to tackle that. I had to use quite a lot to get it to lather up but I guess that's because of how 'natural' it is (a very high percentage). It has grapefruit in it so I liked the scent.
Repurchase? No - I use medicated shampoo to tackle my dryness.
6. Burts bees soap bark & chamomile deep cleansing balm - part of set above but full size available for £10.20 from Boots
This is meant to soften the skin while removing make up and dirt. I didn't notice much else other than a minty scent and a tingling sensation which made it seem like it was doing something. That feeling also left the skin feeling very refreshed. I'm not sure if this will be a no-no for sensitive skins as a result although the description on the Burts Bees website states it is sulfate free and gentle cleanser.
7. Blistex Intensive moisturiser - £2.59 for 5g
This was perfect for winter - very hydrating and minty. It is a white cream so I only used it at night time to avoid having white lips throughout the day.
Repurchase? I already have a back up ready for winter and plenty other balms as you can see in my lip balm collection post here.
8. STEAMCREAM (in the silver tin) - Got a sample of this in my Beautylishious bag but full size is available at £13 from ASOS
You can see my in depth review of this here.
Repurchase? I already have 3 back up tins.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Glad I can finally bin these empties!
Till next time...Toodles! :)