Monday, 9 July 2012

I take it all back...I understand the hype...Shu uemura lash curler - Photos

Hi ladies

Today I vowed to spend my year old Selfridges vouchers! I went on the hunt to see what I could get with my money and although I didn't end up buying the curlers I got it tested out and was bowled over by the results! I currently use the ELF mechanical curlers which I love and I thought they worked perfectly but after giving the shu uemera  a go I had to report my results.


The SA explained about how it was cushioned so as not to crimp the lashes but curl them and a list of other differences but I sort of zoned out.

First up photos without mascara...


I have short stumpy lashes and even without mascara I felt the curlers had a dramatic impact! What a perfect curl! The SA tried two different techniques as you can see but what a perfect curl on the top picture!

Hours later I put on the lightest coat of mascara...


Summary

I understand the hype! I won't be spending £20 on them any time soon despite loving them as I'm just too frugal for that but I do take back all I've said about £1 curlers doing just as good a job. My ELF ones do a fab job but I can definitely see the difference!

My next post will be the extravagant purchase I got today with my vouchers!

Till next time...Toodles! :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG BEAN! I'm going to get these, forget ELF! I like my eyelashes to touch my eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol they'll definitely touch your brows with these!

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)