Friday, 7 September 2012

Beauty box...with a twist!

Hi ladies

Over on BBS Candy was selling beauty boxes for £10 inc postage and she had a list of brands up which were quite tempting so for once I decided to take the risk and part with my cash. She posted the very same day but as I was away I only recently managed to have a look and I was very happy with the contents!



So here we have:

  • Vaseline intensive care in cherry
  • Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait
  • Laneige show crystal shimmer lipgloss in pink glow
  • Estee Lauder gentle eye make up remover
  • Lancome Hypnose Doll eyes - So black
  • New cid lipstick in Very Cherry
  • 17 gloss in Pink Ice
  • NYC lip liner in natural
  • Milani baked blusher in Corallina
She was going to give more of a variety but I made clear that I have too many shadows/don't do nails/don't want skincare/prefer darker colour lipsticks (fussy much?) so she kept it safe with mostly lip products.




The cid lipstick looks a very dark red lipstick which is different from the bright reds I have in MAC Russian red & ysl stain.



I haven't tried anything on yet as I'm ill but I'm particularly excited by the two goodies we can't get here i.e. NYX liner and Milani blush.

Thanks for a fab package Candy!

If you lovely readers would like me to review something from the package please let me know.

Till next time...Toodles! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing idea! I love all the products in that - so pretty! Sorry to hear you're ill - hope you're feeling better soon! x

    http://cosmetic-queen-bee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing value!!! the milani blush looks soooo pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Alex. I think she just wanted rid. one mans loss and all that ;)

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the Lancome mascara. Do they sell the small ones or did that come in a set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure but I doubt they'd sell a 2ml one x

      Delete
  4. Hello. I know this is not relevant but I would like to inform you that I am baking a cake for you. It is 00:09am.

    Lovely post-but I need to see the products on your juicy lips (I'm secretly a 60 year old paedo tee-hee!

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)