Over on BBS Candy was selling beauty boxes for £10 inc postage and she had a list of brands up which were quite tempting so for once I decided to take the risk and part with my cash. She posted the very same day but as I was away I only recently managed to have a look and I was very happy with the contents!
So here we have:
- Vaseline intensive care in cherry
- Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait
- Laneige show crystal shimmer lipgloss in pink glow
- Estee Lauder gentle eye make up remover
- Lancome Hypnose Doll eyes - So black
- New cid lipstick in Very Cherry
- 17 gloss in Pink Ice
- NYC lip liner in natural
- Milani baked blusher in Corallina
She was going to give more of a variety but I made clear that I have too many shadows/don't do nails/don't want skincare/prefer darker colour lipsticks (fussy much?) so she kept it safe with mostly lip products.
The cid lipstick looks a very dark red lipstick which is different from the bright reds I have in MAC Russian red & ysl stain.
I haven't tried anything on yet as I'm ill but I'm particularly excited by the two goodies we can't get here i.e. NYX liner and Milani blush.
Thanks for a fab package Candy!
If you lovely readers would like me to review something from the package please let me know.
Till next time...Toodles! :)