Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Love Your Skin Intensive Hydra-Gel Moisturiser review.

Hi ladies

Today I will be talking to you about the Love Your Skin moisturiser I've been trying out recently. I received it in the LiveBloggers goody bag and have been using it since then after my previous moisturiser finished (in the empties box it goes). I have really enjoyed using it so thought I would I pop on a little review for you all (that after all is the nature of a beauty blog).




What they say:

The Intensive Hydra-Gel Moisturiser (£29.99, 100ml) is an indulgent hydrating moisturiser, rich in collagen, to attract and bind moisture to the skin, and Vitamin E to maintain a smooth texture. Light and gentle, this non-greasy moisturiser is the perfect way to hydrate and nourish skin. 

What I say:

I really enjoy using this moisturiser. I have dry skin and 3 pumps of this is enough to leave my skin feeling moisturised and nourished. The gel formula feels light and is easy to blend into the skin and I absolutely love the refreshing light scent. The pump doesn't let out a lot of product which at first I found annoying but I realised it is probably a good thing as you don't need much because a 'little goes a long way'.  However, I don't spend £29.99 on my moisturisers so sadly I would not repurchase. If you have dry skin and are not limited to inexpensive moisturisers then I would fully recommend you give this a go.

Love Your Skin - London is a new British skincare company created by skincare expert Lorraine Winslade. You can find their products at www.lys-london.com.

Be sure to share your favourite moisturiser in the comments below.

Till next time...Toodles! :)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Mez, I really like this moisturiser and I think it has a lovely texture but I dont think it would be enough for someone with dry skin (I have normal/oily combination skin.

    All the best

    www.allthatslap.com
    Grace x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I have dry skin and 3 pumps is definitely enough to keep me moisturised? I love the texture too x

      Delete
  2. Sounds good! I'm just waiting to use up my current moisturiser before giving this ago x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hope you like it as much as I do x

      Delete
  3. Hello! I like pumps on moisturisers but I agree with you when you say you wouldn't spend that amount of money on one. Thats equal to 2 Nandos meals! I'm fasting and now I'm drooling, great (!)

    toodles
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get quite dry skin so really love reading moisturiser reviews-it is expensive so I'm not sure I'll buy it but maybe I'll put it on my wish Christmas list ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hope you manage to give it a go. Thanks for commenting Tanesha x

      Delete
  5. I'm also waiting for my current moisturiser to finish, then I will start using this one. Great review hun!

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! Hope you like it too :) x

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)