Sunday, 11 November 2012

Laura Geller Ethereal Rose/Sateen Subtle Berry blush

Hi ladies

Today I will be reviewing and swatching another blusher I received in a swap over on BBS. It is the only Laura Geller product I own but I have heard about other hyped products such as the Spackle primer and Balance & Brighten. I think Laura Geller products are more popular over in the US than here as they are easier to come by. I believe the only place to buy it in this country is QVC. On to the Ethereal Rose/Sateen Subtle Berry review we go..



Simple sleek black packaging.


As you can see it has a useful mirror in the lid.


The blush is split into two shades, a lighter pink and a more purple based shade covered in silver and white shimmer.


The first swatch is the light pink shade, the middle is the darker shade  and the final swatch is a mixture of both. After swirling the brush in both shades it ends up as a pale pink shimmery shade. If I want to use it as a highlight I concentrate the brush on the lighter side and if I want more colour I focus on the other side. The only problem with all this shimmer is that it emphasises my pores.

Till next time...Toodles! :)

16 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I wish they sold Laura Gellar in Ireland :(

    Orla x
    http://hallofmirrorsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they sold it in stores. I don't ever order from QVC x

      Delete
  2. Hope to find Laura Gellar items when I'll go to London, in march. It's hard to find this brand in Italy :|
    Btw, I'm a new follower. Please to meet you, honey! :3
    xoxo
    Federica - http://lafavolarussa.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for following Federica. Hope you have a fab time in London next year and looking forward to talking in the comments section :)

      Delete
  3. I always see Laura Gellar on QVC! Looks gorgeous! Great blog btw I'm now following!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just saw your blog, I love it! AND YOU DON'T HAVE UNRULY BROWS, orrr dry lips!!!

    It's crazy you are from the UK, I'm from Canada, and love make up too!

    Will read more of your posts!

    Amy
    www.rawveganunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Just had a browse of your blog. I could never eat only raw food so kudos x

      Delete
  5. Hey Beanface!

    Love that blush on your face-looks fabulous. I have a MAC blush like this but in a different shade and I love it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SS allow beanface in public. what if it catches on with my readers? Hai Rabba. lol :)

      Delete
  6. Aww the colour looks amazing on your skin! The packaging didn't catch my eye at all but the swatches are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you always leave such lovely comments, thank you :)

      Delete
  7. Love the colour it really compliments your skin tone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, this looks lovely on you. :)

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)