Monday, 5 November 2012

Top 5 glosses & most used make up brushes - Guest Posts

Hi ladies

So yesterday two of my guest posts were published on different parts of the internet (and world).

My Top 5 glosses/tinted lip balms


Revlon super lustrous lip gloss -Nude Lustre No 7 lipgloss - Number 5 intrigue ELF luscious liquid lipstick - Rasberry Lanolips - Apples Korres lip butter - Plum
From top to bottom:
Revlon super lustrous lip gloss -Nude Lustre
No 7 lipgloss - Number 5 intrigue
ELF luscious liquid lipstick - Rasberry
Lanolips - Apples
Korres lip butter - Plum

So I was a bit premature saying the lip pencils were the end of my lip collection post last time. I was clearly just kidding. In fact to end my lip collection posts I will be finishing up with something I rarely use. Lip glosses! I used glosses when I was less confident with bold colours but since I’ve discovered colour it’s lipsticks for me so these don't get much love. To take a look at my top 5 glosses/tinted balms with in depth reviews and lip swatches please go over to the madeupmaiden.


My most used make up brushes


ELF c brush kabuki brush mac 190SE sigma e10 e25 e40 f82


The second guest post I did was about my most used make up brushes. For in depth reviews and closer photos please check out my post over on muslimahbeauty.

Please take a look at these posts and leave the lovely comments I have gotten so use to. Feel quite nervous about guest blogging because it's a whole new audience so would love to see your familiar faces in the comments section (either below or over there) x

Have you ever done a guest post? How did you find it?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow I love the look of that Korres lip butter in plum! I have one in Wild Rose but I'm not that crazy about it, I think the Plum one is definitely more my colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MAC 190 too! It gives such a flawless application
    Great post :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Korres one looks so pretty and pigmented xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so prettY!:)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Korres gloss at the end looks quite the yum. I've been looking for a darker matte shade of lipstick...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is yum! Perfect description x

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)