The one person in my life who knows the extent of my make up obsession and has to listen to me go on and on and on about my passion is my dear cousin. We went up North for Eid this year and on a whim I decided to do a 'travel make up bag' post but instead of doing yet another one of mine, I decided to let you peek into my cousins bag instead. I also
Anything with a * signifies her lovely cousin i.e. Yours Truly gifted it to her. Generous and modest ;) I mention this because I bought these things after reading lots of reviews so they are 'rated' products.
- Benefit Porefessional - She applies this to her nose and chin area. "Goes on as silk. Crazy how my finger glides". Her sister's contribution was 'hahaha good name'.
- Benefit that gal - She uses this on her cheeks. Her sister's contribution was 'what kinda name is that, shouldn't it be girl'.
- Garnier tinted concealer - HG product, "wouldn't be able to live without it". I fully agree with her.
- YSL foundation in B50 - Really good. Dewy finish. Uses sample of lighter shade under her eyes.
- Sleek contour and highlight duo* - Uses the highlighter side, which she likes.
- Mac blush in Peachtwist - Nice, slight shimmer for occasions.
- Lash curlers - possibly superdrug own brand. Rubbish!
- Clinique mini mascara - "really just like it innit". (A bit of East London ghetto...Nice).
- Maybelline falsies mascara - Uses this on top of the Clinique mascara. She said its the best volumising mascara she's tried and the two work well together.
- Collection liquid liner - she misses her h&m one which she says was "the love of my life". It had a really thin brush so she is still getting use to this.
- Maxfactor pencil liner* - quite pigmented.
- MUA lipstick shade 2 - a dark pink, nice formula. "cheap as chips".
- MAC cream in your coffee - everyday lipstick that matches her lips so very natural.
- ELF mineral booster - "you keep telling me to powder so I bought this". (She's lost her MSF).
- Mini Bare Minerals brush - Didn't want to bring a big powder brush.
- Real Techniques core collection* - Awesome.
- Vaseline - doesn't need an explanation.
|Mac cream in your coffee|
MUA shade 2
|MAC cream in your coffee|
MUA shade 2
Maxfactor black liner
I on the other hand took this truck load...
Thanks to my cousin for letting me talk about the contents of her travel bag. I hope you found it a refreshing change from my own make up.
Till next time...Toodles! :)