Sunday, 6 January 2013

Sample Sunday - Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara.

Hi ladies,

As I mentioned on (Foundation) Friday, I have started another series in 2013 called Sample Sunday. I wanted something more than Empties to push me in using up products/samples I have sitting around so I thought I'd start with this. This is the first high end mascara I've used and I believe people received a sample from WIMH and I received it via BBS.

Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes


The brush is very different to the fat ones I am use too. It fits to the shape of lashes and because it gets smaller towards the inner lashes it is much easier to control than the fatter brushes I am use too. It also catches every lash and the formula doesn't flake or smudge after a day of wear (not that I have that problem with any mascara).



The only negative is that the mascara has nearly dried up - I'm not sure if that's because it is a sample or if the full size also dries this quick. I use my mascara for longer than the recommended 3 months (I have no regrets) and I couldn't with this.

This retails for £21 and (never say never) but I couldn't get myself to shell out for a high end mascara and till then I'm happy sticking with my high street brands. Having said that, it was nice to use this and not only did I notice the difference but so did other people.

Which is your favourite mascara?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

14 comments:

  1. I love Lancome Hypnose Star mascara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one you sent me. Can't wait to give it a go :)

      Delete
  2. It looks great but I'd resent paying that much for a mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a mini of this too! And i love it but my friend bought the full size and for some reason the formula seems different which was a little disappointing :(

    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! That's so weird :S Thanks for commenting Lacey x

      Delete
  4. I liked the wand of this mascara too - not too keen on the scent tho, mine was very floraly. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame. I never noticed a scent x

      Delete
  5. This looks nice. I recently tried the Avon Supershock max mascara and I love it! My eyelashes look almost like false ones :) although on incorrect application, it can make them look a bit spidery :/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've heard the pixiwoo sisters mention that. Sounds really good x

      Delete
  6. This looks like a lovely mascara, such a shame about it drying up so quickly. My fave is Max Factor falsh lash effect, it's amaaazing!!

    Jo xx
    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm currently using. Thank you for taking a look at my blog Jo :)

      Delete
  7. Me and Api have tried full sized high end mascaras but we always come back to high street brands. Cheap and very cheerful lol!

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)