Saturday, 5 January 2013

What I've bought recently + boxing day beauty sales.

Hi ladies

I rarely have hauls on this blog because contrary to the blogger stereotype, I really don't buy much beauty items. I have so much and most of it I gained via swaps on BBS so I really don't need any more. However, I recently bought a few things in the Boots and ASOS sale. I also bought a few things on behalf of someone else (all things high end) which I'll be including in here just because I can.

There won't be reviews for most of these because they were limited edition over christmas and you can't buy it any more anyway so I'd hate to tease you with glowing reviews. On to the photos we go...

Benefit She's so jetset





benefit she's so jetset

Pretty neutral shades, which were smooth to swatch.

Face powder + blush

I ordered mine online and was unsure whether I'd be keeping it so I swatched it in Debenhams for the purpose of a review.

benefit she's so jetset swatches

With flash

Gosh Natural Touch foundation in Almond


I bought this in superdrug in the clearance section. Down from £9 to 99p. BARGAIN! Review coming soon.


Bobbi Brown purchases + GWP.

The sachets and glosses came free with any order. I purchased the shimmer brick and liner brush (not for me).

There was a one day offer to receive this lip palette (or eye palette) when  you spent £50 on the website.


I was absolutely shocked at how teeny it was. It's so thin and half the size of my phone.  Such pretty colours though and it takes up no space in your bag.

Part of the order to reach £50 included the shimmer brick in Rose.

Boots boxing day haul

Perfect timing as my hand food is nearly finished. I got this handwash and hand cream for £5.

After lots of tweets asking which mascara to get  I settled on this as the set came to £14 in the sales.

I gave in to Ted Bakers answer to the chubby sticks when I saw it for the bargainous price of £7.50.

For fantastic swatches go to - the lovely Alex's blog here.

On a whim I bought this reverse lip liner which works as a lip concealer as I have lots of darkness round my lips. It was £3 down from £12.

That's the end, I thought I would just show you what I bought recently - hope you weren't too bored with all the photos. Some reviews will be coming soon but most were unfortunately limited edition xmas sets.

What was your biggest bargain this festive season?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

16 comments:

  1. I love haul posts! You got some great things x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like reading them too sometimes but I never have any hauls to share lol x

      Delete
  2. Lots of lovely buys! I like the look of the Ted Baker Lip crayons. Very Revlon. I cant wait to see your review of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes very revlon, clinique, tarte and every other company with a crayon style product!

      Delete
  3. Benefit looks pretty. I recently got the Confessions of a Concealaholic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is but I've decided I don't need it and am now trying to sell it lol. Always been tempted by the concealaholic palette but don't feel benefit cater to my skintone x

      Delete
  4. OMG as if you got that GOSH foundation for 99p! That's such a sick bargain haha! Review it please!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL tell me about it. Annoyed that it's too dark for me though :(

      Delete
  5. Oh I wish I got to Boots sooner now LOVE that mascara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it online. Wish the mascara was for me lol. I've heard great things! x

      Delete
  6. Great haul, I love seeing what people buy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I Alice! Especially in the sales and other bargains x

      Delete
  7. Ohhh like the look of the bobbi brown gwp! Didn't know they were doing these. The palette is gorgeous too.
    Glad you got the chubby sticks, I love them - and thank u for the link over :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a one day only gwp offer! No problem, I really liked your swatches :)

      Delete
  8. I just saw in your jet set set that you got a porefessional? Review please cos I quite like the sound of it. Apis been saying she needs a new Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. Nice haul! X

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)