Friday, 8 March 2013

Gosh Cosmetics S/S 2013 releases.

Hi ladies

I know I already said my goodbyes in the last post (it's like when you say bye to somebody and realise you're both heading in the same direction. Awkward) but on Wednesday night I was lucky enough to attend the Gosh Spring/Summer 2013 preview at St Martins Lane hotel. It was lovely to meet so many people I only know via twitter and have a catch up with bloggers I already know. At the end of the event we were given a gorgeous bag filled with all their latest releases and although I should be out of the house doing last minute things for India I HAD to take these photos and share with you.

First, a few photos from the actual event.






I have zero time for swatches (I hate when there are no swatches so forgive me) but I will do that when I get back! It's a very photo heavy post because I am yet to try anything (and serious time constraints) but I hope you like what you see and if you check out any of the products when they hit Superdrug 13th of March, holllaaa!


Nail Lacquer - 6 new colours - £4.99




BB skin perfecting kit - highlighter and concealer - £9.99




Growth Mascara & Growth Serum - £8.49/£14.99
 The Ultimate Eyeliner - £5.99/Velvet touch eye liner - £4.99

Once again, sorry for the almost slapdash post but I really wanted to share these before I went off. A final big thank you to the Gosh team. Bye (for real this time).

Till next time...Toodles! :)

9 comments:

  1. Oooohs I want all of those polishes! That pink glitter looks like heaven in a bottle.

    Have a great time in India beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of all these products- am trying the growth serum/,mascara at the moment. What a shame I didn't get to see you at the event! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to give the growth serum a go and such a bummer :(

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I reply to each and every one :)