Friday, 26 April 2013

Queen of the Hive Lip Balm.

Hi ladies

Today we have a very quick post. I was sat here rubbing my lips together after applying this lip balm and realised I haven't spoken about it yet. I was sent this balm and this retails for £3.99 at John Bell & Croyden .


The main ingredient of this lip balm is Manuka beeswax and we all know how much the benefits of Manuka are being raved about nowadays. It is rich in nutrients, contains Vitamin A and has anti-bacterial benefits.

The other ingredients in this natural lip balm include shea butter, olive oil, cocoa butter, peppermint and rosemary essential oils to further nourish and soothe the lips. It is free from petroleum, mineral oils, parabens and artificial colours so that gets a thumbs up!


You can really smell the cocoa and peppermint mix when you first get the balm. To me it smells like After Eights because of the mint chocolate scent. I wasn't the biggest fan at first because it was quite solid and I felt it really dragged on my lips but with use I have grown to like it. It takes a few swipes to make it melt into your lips but once you're done, it leaves your lips really smooth and you can't help but rub them together.

There is also a Bee Venom Face Mask by this range which sounds interesting but is priced at £52 for 50ml so sliiightly out of my price range.

What was your favourite lip balm to tackle those dry, flakey lips this past winter?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

6 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of lip balms, I collect them without meaning to! this one sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to have amassed a collection too lol

      Delete
  2. I loove the burts bees lip balms. It's obe of my "holy grail" products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorutie lip balm is EOS!!! I love it cos it's not too shiny on application. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol do you use the one Ahps got gifted?

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)