Sunday, 21 April 2013

Something a little different - Clothes Haul!

Hi ladies

I don't think I have ever done a post on clothes I have bought on my blog. I don't have a stylish bone in my body and I'm not really into fashion, preferring make up and all things beauty but thought I would show you what I bought yesterday.

Primark

Dipped Hem Tshirts and dresses seem to be all the rage at the moment. I picked up the plain black one (£4) and these nautical inspired blue and white striped one (£5). They are extremely lightweight and sheer so I'd wear a top underneath. I think they are a comfortable casual and comfortable addition to my cupboard and the black one can be livened up with coloured accessories.

I really liked the print of this sheer top. I quite like the whole tucking a loose fitting top into a bodycon skirt style. It's casual enough to not look OTT while looking slightly dressy too. I picked this up for £6.

H&M

I am a fan of H&M for basic items. I picked up a back up of a plain black stretchy bodycon skirt as the one I've been using has gotten slightly out of shape. This cost me £4.

New Look

I picked up this maxi chiffon finish skirt for £14.99. It's another staple item that I hope I get lots of use out this Spring and Summer. I'm more of a casual jeans girl so this is a bit out of my comfort zone but it's black so hopefully that'll help. It's comfortable and most importantly not sheer or see through.


This denim looking shirt was on offer for £10 down from £15 for a limited time. I bought it to chuck on top when wearing the black skirt and it's a really soft and comfortable cotton blouse.
.

Lastly I decided to channel my inner 90s kid and get a denim jacket. It's been so many years since I last wore one and it seems to be coming back into 'fashion'. I went for a light wash denim to contrast with the black skirt. I bought this for £17.99 which I thought was a decent price.

That's my haul. Do you like reading these clothes hauls or are you beauty through and through?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

10 comments:

  1. I' just bought 2 new look chiffon maxi skirts as well - they're so soft! How do you style yours? I never know if it looks better to tuck tops into them or have them loose (but them I feel frumpy). Sarita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never worn skirts but I'm going to tuck in when I do finally wear this :)

      Delete
  2. Love all the pieces! What bargains
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! love the print on the sheer top, especially :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one thing I've worn from the lot. Gorgeous right? :)

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)