Friday, 17 May 2013

Betrousse Glitz and Glamour box.

Hi ladies

This morning I received a Betrousse Glitz and Glam box to my initial surprise. I soon solved that mystery but I thought I would quickly show you what I got. If you want a bit of background on Betrousse check out my post on their summer break box. I don't subscribe to any beauty boxes and in short that's because I hate wasting money on 'surprises' that more often than not I won't use but with Betrousse you know what you're getting which eliminates the let down factor. This box has a value of £70 but it costs £10 + £5 postage and you can purchase it here. I haven't used any of this as I just got it so this is a 'what is in the box' post.





Jason Normalising Shampoo - £7.29 (255ml)

JĀSÖN Normalising Shampoo is cleanses hair with natural, gentle surfactants whilst balancing the pH levels of the scalp with Rosewater and Chamomile. This shampoo creates a rich lather, removes residue and build-up without stripping or drying hair. With daily use this product promotes a healthy scalp and beautiful, healthy hair.

I have heard quite a bit about brand and look forward to trying out the shampoo.


Fair Naturally Mango & Safflower Body Moisturiser - £3.99 (200ml)

Deeply nourish and moisturise your skin with our luxurious Mango & Safflower Body Moisturiser, made with Fairtrade Mango Extract & Cane Sugar, which are known for their conditioning and moisturising properties. This subtle body moisturiser leaves your skin feeling irresistibly soft, smooth and nourished. Why not indulge yourself by following our fair naturally pampering regime; cleanse skin with fair naturally body wash and finish with fair naturally indulgent Body Moisturiser.

Mango & Safflower sounds interesting. With my uber dry skin I can never have enough body lotion.

Tulecos Tonifying Oil with Peppermint essential Oil - £33 (50ml)

The tonifying massage oil tonifies the skin with purifying Peppermint, Tea Tree,Lavender, Juniper and Orangevorganic essential oils properties. Other vegetable oils in this formula nourish, moisturize and soften your feet. TULÉCOS offers a range of high quality relaxing oils which are easy to use and ideal for performing massages without the greasy feel.

I'm sure my mum will appreciate this. I always pass on any feet related things to her. Usually it's creams but a non greasy oil sounds interesting.


Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating cleanser for boys and girls - £14 (30ml)

G-1  high-quality exfoliating regulating face treatment made from 100% natural active ingredients: burdock, jasmine, mandarin, white dead-nettle, blueberry and ground apricot seeds. This G-1 treatment is enriched with the BENTA BERRY regulating exfoliating complex and combines the botamix (burdock, jasmine and mandarin) with white dead-nettle and zinc pidolate to control excess sebum and purify skin. With this combined action, it removes impurities and dead skin cells using the exfoliating properties of ground apricot seeds. Skin is soft and clean, and complexion is mattified. Its subtle fragrance was designed by a famous perfumer for both boys and girls.

I received a moisturiser from this brand in the last box which I am yet to use up. I remember hoping that it would smell like yummy berries but it doesn't really. This isn't gritty enough for me after a quick swatch on my hand but would be great for an everyday exfoliation because of the milky formula.

Make Believe Beauty Shimmer Lip Gloss - £10 (15ml)

Indulgent moisturising lip gloss for a luscious pout with a hint of shimmer.

Now to be completely honest, this isn't the sort of lip gloss I would ever use. It is full of glitter and is something I may have used 10 years ago (actually probably not).

I applied some nail polish last night after ages and I thought it went well with the tissue paper so I popped in a photo ;)
The contents of this box don't really scream Glitz and Glam to me at all but the point of Betrousse is if you spent your money on this you would know exactly what you were getting and therefore wouldn't be disappointed.

Till next time...Toodles! :)

4 comments:

  1. I had seen some French bloggers mention BeTrousse, I will have a look¬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite different from other beauty boxes.

      Delete
  2. This box looks a bit freshy and rubbish to be honest! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha rubbish I can understand but freshy?! :S

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)