Wednesday, 19 June 2013

One year Blogiversary, Good News & Thank You :)

Hi ladies

Today my blog is officially one years old. I can't believe how fast this past year flew by. The weirdest thing is that although it's been a year which is a fairly long time, I still feel as though I'm a complete newcomer to the blogging community.

I give you permission to laugh at this. It's 10.30pm and not long left till the birthday is over so had to do this pronto.
I began this blog last year when I finished my exams and it was one of the best decisions I've made. I have spent the past year in the limbo stage between education and finding work so blogging has been the perfect use of all the extra time I've had. For once I actually have a productive answer to the question "so what are your hobbies/what do you do in your spare time?"

If you follow me on Twitter you might know this past week I received some great news. I finally have a job! It is still a while before I begin working but I am very excited to have more money to spend on make up contribute to the economy. This might mean I can't dedicate as much time to my blog as I have been able to this past year but I will definitely continue to blog when I can.

Finally a huge thank you to all the lovely Bloggers I have met this past year. You have been so kind and so supportive that it's been an absolute pleasure to be part of this community. I've met some of you ladies 'in real life' and I hope to put a real face to all the twitter handles I regularly talk to this coming year. Maybe even this Saturday at IMATS? If you're going be there, be sure to let me know (I warn you I'm quite socially awkward in person).

Here's to lots more blogging.

Till next time...Toodles! :)

PS I wanted to commemorate my first year blog birthday with a make up collection/storage post (it seems the thing to do on youtube when there's a milestone) or a post about my favourite blogs/bloggers to share the love but I sort of lost track of time so this boring post it was.
PPS With all the google uncertainty, if you want to keep up with this here blog, give me some lovin on bloglovin ;)

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blogiversary (from a long-time blogger who just picke dup the hobby again). And congrats on your job. Since I stumbled upon this post thorugh a Facebook group, this may be a stupid question but what will you be working as?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The job is in finance. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary!! I've nearly been blogging for 6 months myself - it's gone so quickly!!
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww congrats happy birthday to ur blog! x

    Shana

    xbeautybeatsx.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy bloggie birthday, may you have more to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday, and congrats on your job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A year has flown by! Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy blog birthday!! congrats on the job too, I just started a new job too and I'm knackered every evening; hopefully I will get into the routine soon and blog regularly again :)

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated blog birthday my veggie bunny! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)