Friday, 5 July 2013

Benefit Ultra Plush Glosses - Dallas/Sugarbomb.

Hi ladies

Here is a short review of two of the Benefit Ultra Plush Glosses in the shades Dallas & Sugarbomb. They correspond with the iconic benefit box blushers so if matchy matchy is your thang, then this is the easy way to do it. I have mini sizes here but the full 15ml's retails for £14.50.

They come in soft squeeze tube packaging and so they are very lightweight, perfect to pop in the bag.
benefit ultra plush glosses dallas sugarbomb swatches
Left - Dallas
Right - Sugarbomb
They smell gorgeously fruity and provide ok pigmentation. Dallas is described as a dusty rose (not dark enough to be dusty in my humble opinion) and sugarbomb is described as a shimmery pinky nude.Although I love the Dallas shade, sugarbomb is very shimmery with not enough pigment for what I tend to go for. If you like your shimmer though, this would be nice to pop on over lipstick. Also the swatches above are light ones so I'm sure it can be built up.

The main selling point for these glosses has to be how smooth, non sticky & balmy they feel. You can't help but rub your lips together and as most people know, non sticky glosses are quite difficult to come across. I'm not a gloss person myself so couldn't spend this sort of money on them but if you are, these are one of the best glosses I've come across!

Would you wear the matching gloss and blusher?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

6 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous and I love the idea, but I couldn't bring myself to pay £14.50 for a lipgloss! Haha :) Great post, thanks :) x

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. They are gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I do like a gloss Mez but not sticky lips so these sound ideal! I'd go for Dallas if I could afford it (which I can't at the moment!). I love the blush box but I'd probably not match them up - I'm not into too much matchy stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah might be matchy matchy overkill.

      Delete
  3. I love Dallas as a blusher but sadly don't like lip glosses! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm not a huge lip gloss fan either x

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)