Friday, 12 July 2013

British Beauty Blogger Edit Box AKA the best beauty box ever!

Hi ladies

So I am super excited this morning as my BBB Edit Box arrived in the post. After squealing a bit, I opened it up and took photos right away so I could get this post up. Sadly, it is no longer available (500 boxes sold out in around 5 hours) but a heads up, Jane is planning on doing a Christmas box so keep your eyes open for that. I tweeted incessantly about this box (apologies to my followers for spamming) but I hope because of that everyone who was interested managed to get their hands on one!

In this unassuming, no frills box lays the best in beauty!

As you can see at the top I love that Jane included a leaflet that includes what she has to say about the product and in some cases a BBB exclusive offer.
An example of one of the pages in the leaflet.
Aaaaahhhhhhh!
Sorry I had no time to edit the lighting, was just excited to get this up.
All the products in their full glory! I am so excited to try these out and will no doubt be reviewing them on my blog with time. I was so tempted to buy the Trilogy Rosehip oil recently so I'm glad I held out. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about the Bioeffect serum and the Bourjois blush so I'm excited to give them a go. I'm really getting into face masks so glad I get to try a high end one like Elemis which I normally wouldn't buy and I'm sure my dry hands will love the Neom hand cream. I'm already a fan of Lanolips, having tried the clear and red tinted one but I'm happy to add another one in my collection. I could go on like this about all of the products but basically I love everything!

In short, this is THE best beauty box I have ever bought and for the bargain price of £15 + £4.95 postage it was an easy decision. Thank you Jane for putting this together and I look forward to your next box and spreading the news with the same gusto ;)

Did you bag yourself a BBB box? What are you most excited to try?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

16 comments:

  1. If only the usual beauty boxes were this good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for mine to arrive - so exciting! This is the best beauty box I have seen in a long, long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait til mine comes in the post now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting about this and being so supportive... it is so much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stupendously wonderful box Mez - can't believe I missed it? Will have to keep a look out for the next box! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you missed it either with all my spamming! lol

      Delete
  6. Amazing content!! I want the pink Lanolips :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't thank you enough for tweeting about it! I got mine yesterday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I actually wish I'd got this! Looks really cool! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd probably just pile it up in a corner somewhere lol

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)