Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Collection Lasting Perfection Powder - Medium.

Hi ladies

Recently I was on the hunt for a cheap pressed face powder for my mum to take on holiday with her to fight the shine in the humid weather. I have two face powders I think are great for my dry skin but these aren't pressed and would be a hassle for her to take. My immediate reaction was the Rimmel stay matte but after asking on twitter and reading reviews, I'm not sure how the 'transparent' shade would translate on darker skin tones. I ended up picking up this Collection powder in Medium (there are only 2 shades) for £1.99.
Very basic plastic packaging.


I am happy with my impulse buy. It is cheap as chips (literally), it isn't cakey and blends into my skintone easily. I'm not sure whether it would keep a person with oily skin matte and 16 hour wear seems quite ambitious, but I'm impressed it doesn't leave visible powder on the surface of my skin or make my skin look really dry like I expected a pressed powder to do.

Till next time...Toodles! :)

4 comments:

  1. Can you do a review on MUA pressed powders? And please check out my blog. I'll visit yours regularly.
    http://annmol11beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, sadly I don't have any MUA powders to review. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Did this end up working for your mum then?

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)