Tuesday, 30 July 2013

ELF order + 60% off!

Hi ladies

I haven't placed an ELF order in so so long. I was very much an ELF addict when I first got into make up, recommending, reading reviews and basically ordering for anyone remotely interested. I've calmed down since then and there have been lots of new releases that have just passed me by. However, I was running out of my Treat & Tame which is something I definitely need (I stopped threading my brows last Ramadan i.e. a year for religious reasons) and this is the only thing that helps make them look decent. ELF were running a 30% discount + free delivery so I made an order. I had to reach £25 so I picked up some other things. Annoyingly enough, the day I received my order, ELF announced a 60% sale so before you swing on over to EyesLipsFace here's a look at what I bought.


I like that ELF finally put their products in a bag to avoid getting all the straw like residue on the products (to be honest I should say reduce not avoid).

So I got the Eyebrow Treat & Tame, a Lip balm SPF 15 in Plum, A lip exfoliator, flawless finish foundation and Mineral lipstick in Bare Brown. The last 2 products are repurchases for my mum. This should have come up to £26.75 but with the discount I paid £18.72.

I will be reviewing all of these separately but for now I thought I would show you what I bought and tell you about the discount. The offer was meant to end today (30/08) at 10.30am but it's 1pm now and I just tried the code 600713 and it still works. The minimum spend is £25 so be quick!

Will you be making an order?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh-you know I've been using one of the elf brushes as the brush to apply our Estee Lauder illuminating powder and I love it! I think it's the only Elf product I've used out of that whole load I bought! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)