Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Move aside Beauty Boxes...Here comes Flavourly.

Hi ladies

Today I'm talking to you about a monthly subscription box but not a beauty box, oh no, a Flavourly box which every month will deliver you, 'deliciousness'. The website describes it as delivering 'gourmet', 'guilt free', 'new and fine foods'. This subscription costs £14.99 a month but you can grab your first box for the bargain price of £5 with the code FLAVOURLY10 so definitely cheap enough to give it a go. Here's what I got this month...


Normal cardboard packaging.
I love the little comments on the sides of the box. Nice touch, definitely made me smile!
As with beauty boxes, you get a card showing you the contents of your box. I like that it includes where in the country things are from.

So here's what I got! Luckily for me other than the spicy korma kit, everything is suitable for vegetarians. I haven't actually given anything a go yet so can't review anything but I thought I would share the concept and the brand itself with you (sorry for anybody fasting).

I also think this would make a fantastic present, not many people will have heard of it and for foodies, I think it makes a really cool, somewhat unusual present. You don't even need to wrap it as it's presented really well.

So, what do you think about this box? Will you be pushing aside your beauty box and ordering this in replacement or in addition to?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

PS This was my 150th post! What on earth have I been babbling about this past year? Thank you for reading all the same.

7 comments:

  1. this is so good! I'm really tempted to give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm the popcorn sounds amazing, and the tea...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate this. I absolutely hate this whole concept, it really really winds me up! Nearly as much as pamper sets! Like seriously! Lol-did you like all the stuff when you tried it?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)