Wednesday, 24 July 2013

NUXE Summer Sale!

Hi ladies

Here's a quick, impromptu, somewhat out of character purchase and post. I made a NUXE order but before you think, wow, NUXE that must have been expensive, I got quite the bargain. In short, NUXE are running a summer sale in which you get 30% off + a free discovery kit + free delivery and if it's your first time ordering you get an extra 10% off. Oh and NUXE give 3 samples and one miniature size of a product with every order which you get to choose at checkout. Phew! I believe the offer ending Friday 26th July, so what you waiting for? The code is SUMMERSALES. Oh and if you need some inspiration here is what I got...

The green tissue paper against my red duvet is quite festive :)
So here is what I paid for, the Summer Travel Kit & the much talked about Reve de Miel Lip Balm.

Buuuut, here is what I got. Lots of samples and a free discovery kit!
I love that it comes in a reusable, really cute bag.  You can see in the photo below what comes in the set but basically a cleansing water (30ml), serum (15ml), dry oil (10ml), hand cream (15ml) & shower gel (30ml).

Here is the freebie discovery kit. Cleansing water (35ml - drowning in these), Moisturiser (15ml) and body lotion (15ml).

Here are the samples I got and the mini size of the serum I chose at checkout. Was deciding between this and body scrub.
So, here is my order summary! I needed to buy 2 products and the summer travel kit at £9.50 (before discount) seemed a good value kit to try out new things. The lip balm was also a given because I'd heard nothing but good things, so with the discount I paid the bargain price of £11.64 including postage! The cute sizes are all very decent to try things out too and I'm excited to give NUXE  a go.

Your ORDER SUMMARY
ProductsPriceQuantityTOTAL
Rêve de Miel®
Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm
15
£9.501£9.50
Summer Travel Kit £9.901£9.90
Nuxellence® Jeunesse1
Free samples1
Discovery Kit1
Shipping fees£0.00
-£7.76
TOTAL£11.64

Will you be ordering, or have you already placed an order?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

13 comments:

  1. wow what a great deal for all of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great offer Mez - thanks for pointing it out! I shall be perusing in earnest tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a pretty amazing offer - the travel kit is so good... i love Nuxe, too bad I'm totally skint :( x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing offer indeed! Sucks that you couldn't order :(

      Delete
  4. I totally just bought a bunch of stuff
    SO THANKS for the heads up on this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the same two items. Loving all the goodies. The hand cream is especially nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to using everything :)

      Delete
  6. Ah, I've just seen this now - too late! will teach me to read more promptly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I liked stuff like this. Beluga. Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)