Tuesday, 3 September 2013

ELF Lip Exfoliator

Hi ladies

I thought this was quite an innovative product from ELF. I have used lip scrubs in the form of sugar scrubs in pots a la Lush but never one in the form of a lipstick bullet. This retails for £3.75 for 4.4g of product.


ELF says: Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect. This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalised feel. 

In short, this is quite a nifty product. At first I found it didn't do much in the form of scrubbing and just left my lips nourished with the oils. However, once I used it a few times, it became grittier without being too harsh. It isn't messy either and can be quickly used before you apply lipstick instead of having to be over the sink. There are very few tiny bits left on your lips which can easily be wiped away and it leaves behind a nice scent/taste along with moisture from the oils.
.
If you're making an ELF order and want to bulk up the order or looking to try something new, I'd recommend giving this a go.

Till next time...Toodles! :)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely! I'm a complete elf virgin lol but you've really made me want to give this a try especially at the price it comes at..
    I've never really had to do much with my lips but recently i think it could do with a helping hand..

    Great post!
    Easmin xx
    http://www.ohhsopeachy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely cool to have something innovative at decent prices :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen something similar to this in Boots I think Mez but more expensive! Looks good. Need to have a proper look at the Elf website x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh never seen anything like this.May have to look into this Boots alternative.

      Delete
  3. I've never tried lip exfoliators but that sounds really good. Thanks for the reiew x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review, I think I'll be buying it whenever I buy from ELF again. I have wanted to try it but thought that it wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-I can't even bring myself to use my Lush scrub cos it's so messy! This seems like a cool product! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that you liked this product too chick as everyone seems to prefer the Lush one! I think this is just way better than having to take product from a tub though! Lol.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup this is definitely much more user friendly :)

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)