Sunday, 1 June 2014

GOSH Cream Blushers.

Hi ladies

I picked these up at a GOSH event quite a long time ago but surprisingly I haven't reviewed them on my blog. I thought I had but I realised now that that was a guest post I did for Grace about my top 5 blushers. I can't find these on the superdrug website but I believe they retail for £6.99. 

Please note these photos are quite old and therefore the quality and colour accuracy isn't the best (not that my current photos are much better).


I love the little print it has on the top layer. I'm not quite sure how to describe it but it adds a little touch. I have the shades, peachy rush and brown dash.


It has a really creamy texture and can be applied using either your fingers or a brush (duo fibre brush is my chosen brush). It has good pigmentation and at the same time is non greasy so makes it nice to blend.

GOSH cream blush peachy rush brown dash swatches


This is a more recent photo than the above so you can see the usage. 
Overall if you want to venture into cream blushers, this is a good high street option. The peachy colour would definitely make a great addition to a spring/summer make-up bag, whilst brown dash (although it looks quite dark in the pan) is a very natural looking colour for medium skin tones. 

Are you a fan of cream blushers?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

8 comments:

  1. I've looked at these a few times, so I might give them a go :0 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look really nice, such wearable shades that would suit a lot of people

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great, I've never considered GOSH for blushers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah not many people talk about gosh.

      Delete
  4. Love the look of the peachy one, might have a look at them next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the look of Brow Dash Mez - it almost looks like a cream version of Benefit Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for my ski tone for those natural days x

      Delete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)