Tuesday, 8 July 2014

So I got a free magazine with my chubby stick today...

Hi ladies

I literally just bought a copy of the August edition of Glamour mag, 30 minutes ago. I happened to come across it in a local newsagents (there was only one copy) and it was in the shade I wanted so I made a grab for it. The mag costs £2 and I've always wanted to try the Clinique chubby stick so I'm happy I get to try it for £2.


I'm highly unlikely to read the magazine itself hence the title of this post but I will most definitely be trying the chubby stick. If it's anything particularly fantastic, I'll be sure to pop up a post on the blog.

The other options are a chubby stick in whoppin watermelon, a mascara or a moisturiser.
clinique chubby stick super strawberry 07
I've heard through the grapevine that the freebies (I use that word lightly because its not a freebie when you're buying the mag especially for the 'freebie') that come with these magazines are watered down, lesser quality versions of the full size. The chubby stick from what I'm hearing is no exception.

Do you think this is true? Have you ever had a freebie that disappointed you compared to the full size product?

Till next time...Toodles! :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow so need to get Glamour mag this month!!! Great post!!! You might like my blog too! http://thisluxlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab freebie! Haven't heard about the watered down theory, is it true?


    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this on Monday and got the chubby stick in super strawberry. It gives a nice fresh light red tint perfect for spring/summer. That's interesting about magazine freebies being watered down - I remember I once got a mascara from a magazine (think it was clinique) and it basically had no product in it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh the little chubby stick looks adorable! We need to see swatches! Maybe it's watered down seeing as your essentially getting it for £2. Or maybe it's just a bargain ;)

    http://www.thebeautycheer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really nice colour. I never think to buy mags to get the freebies. But I don't know about it being watered down, if it was, wouldn't it put people off buying the full sized product if the freebie version wasn't that good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may have to pick this up to, quite fancy trying on elf them too!
    Two Hearts One Roof - July Fashion, Beauty Lifestyle Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please inform me it labored proper? I dont wish to sumit it again if i would not have to! Either the blog glitced out or im an idiot, Alpha XTRM the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an ideal blog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)