Sunday, 31 August 2014

Get yourself a free Benefit they're real push-up liner!

Hi ladies

Here's a quick post to tell you about a great offer in Boots. Swap an old liner (from any brand) for a deluxe sample size of the much hyped they're real push-up liner. The much talked about liner has received mixed reviews in the past few months so if you're unsure whether to take the £18.50 plunge, here is a way to test it out.

Cue all the photos...








This isn't a review (there are plenty out there) as these photos are courtesy of my cousin (I spread the word quick when I come across these kinds of offers).

The offer lasts for 2 weeks from 29th August and as usual, it's while stocks last. So drop by as soon as you can with any old eyeliner and get yourself a new mini sized they're real.

Till next time...Toodles! :)

8 comments:

  1. Dude! Thanks for posting this, I was looking to buy this just a few days ago! ♡♡♡♡ you're the best mez hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, I wish my boots had a benefit counter as I would love to see what all the hype is about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went and picked this up. Did you notice that the lid keeps sliding up itself? Mine wouldn't stay closed!

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to dig out an old liner to get one of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, will have to have a rummage around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely enjoy reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the stories coming. Alpha ZXT I liked it!I found your site from wikipedia and read a few of your other blog posts.
    http://www.webheathcare.com/alpha-

    zxt/


    ReplyDelete
  7. Your site is awesome! I found it on Bing and couldn't resist reading it. You have some good information here. Thanks for posting!TY, Pure Testo Xplode great post! Just what I had to know.Assets just like the one you talked about here might be very helpful to me! I will submit a link to this page on my blog. I am positive my guests will discover that very useful. Big thanks for the helpful info i discovered on Domain Information Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, nice blog with good info. I really like coming back here often. There?s only one thing that annoys me and that is the misfunctioning of comment posting. Alpha XTRM I usually get to 500 error page, and have to do the post twice. The harder I work the luckier I get. Samuel Goldwyn 1882 1974 Poor Credit Home Loan and Oxford Distance Learninghttp://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)